We have such a fun park by our house. Avery loved the ducks, but didn't quite get that you can feed them. We tried showing her how to feed the bread to the ducks, but instead she would just eat it. She had so much fun walking around and getting use to shoes. She took her first steps a couple of days before her birthday, but since then she has just been taking steps here and there. I think she realizes crawling gets her places faster, so why walk. but this past few days she has been roaming around like crazy. She hasn't started running around, but she is for sure getting the concept. Its so fun to see her walk and trying to figure it out. We had such a fun night playing at the park. Her highlight of the night was playing with her cousins.
Just a cute picture I took today. Our smiley little girl!!!






5 comments:
So fun! Aren't they so cute when they walk?! I love her shoes!
What a cutie that little Avery is! And she is getting so big too! Love to catch up on your blog, it's so fun to watch your little family grow and learn together!
We missed you guys when you left last night. I don't know how you guys got away. Love the pictures of Avery. She is such a doll!
she is sooooooo cute bec!!! so smiley & happy!
Becca...Your daughter is beautiful! Thanks for your comment on Facebook or was it our blog..I don't remember. It's so fun to see couples like you guys that have such a cute happy little baby come from such a hard and long process. We (mostly I) are getting really frustrated. I have some questions for you if you don't mind answering them....
Post a Comment