On Monday we had the privilege of going to some members home in my parent's ward. My parent's are missionaries in a Spanish branch. The four older grand kids bought some gifts for their kids for Christmas. The parent's speak very little English, so we are glad Brett was able to communicate with them. They don't have much, but they are so happy!! There two boys are adorable. They came right up to Avery and hugged her and wanted to play with her the whole time. They warmed right up to all my nieces and nephews before you knew it they were all playing. After we chatted a little bit we were off to see the lights in Ogden. They joined us in the fun!
These are the boys! They wanted to be by Avery the whole time. They were holding her hands and walking with her it was so adorable!! They are such special little boys and I am so happy we were able to meet them.
Avery is one wild little thing. Her favorite place was to be on the ice ( of course the most dangerous place.) I would take her off it, and in 2 seconds she was right back on it. She was running around everywhere and you could loose her so fast if you weren't watching. She is the fastest little thing ever! This was such a fun place to go. Its on 25th street in Ogden. Its a little Christmas village with different themes to all the little houses. This is for a tradition I want to keep.
The clan. Avery was going for the picture moment. What a great night it was. It made me so excited for Christmas!! I can't believe how fast it has come, but its here and I am loving it.







4 comments:
How cute are those boys? What a sweet experience. Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas. xoxo
I just hear about Chrismtas Village this year and was wanting to go! Maybe tomorrow?? :) Cute picture - and what a neat thing to be able to help such a sweet family.
"heard" (I mean :)
What fun thing to do! Cute pictures... esp of Avery! haha! We miss you! When do we get to see you guys???
Post a Comment