Thursday, December 10, 2009

Temple Square



How I love the Christmas lights at Temple square! Jason and Aleese invited us to join the fun. It was so COLD!!! so poor little Avery didn't last that long before she was freezing. She loved it when we let her down to run around. She loves her cousins and always has a blast when they are there. She always gets so much attention and love!! Avery would not wear her hat or gloves, so no wonder she was cold. Hopefully someday she will see the benefit of wearing them. I swear every time we go they get more lights! Temple square is a beautiful place no matter what time of year. I love the Christmas season and going there made all ready for the holidays!

1 comment:

AngiDe said...

Man I haven't been to temple square to see the lights in like 6 years! Your pics make me miss it so much!

XO