This year was our turn to go with the Muirs for thanksgiving. We had thanksgiving with the sollis clan at Marlene's. We had a delicious feast and was so stuffed by the end. We spent the rest of the day just hanging out. Avery loves all her cousins and she is a little out numbered with all the boys, but she holds her own just fine. While the kids played the adults had fun looking through the ads for sales! I didn't go shopping on black Friday,but its still fun to look. I love thanksgiving its such a nice day to just relax and not worry about anything. Most of all to reflect on whats important in life and that is family. I have so much to be grateful for this year.
Our family picture didn't turn out so great due to my camera not working that great, but at least we got one. What a good looking clan.







1 comment:
I Like your family pic!! I like that its in black and white.
Sounds like you guys had a good thanksgiving!
XO
Post a Comment