Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Update!






I finally got some good pictures of how crazy she gets in the bath. She gets her legs kicking so fast and water is just going everywhere, but she loves every minute of it. Bath time is an exciting time at our house and now you see why.


Avery is obsessed with the bathroom. She of course loves the bath, but most of all loves the toilet. She always is lifting it up and wants to see it flush. Her new thing is putting whatever she can find in the toilet. She is also climbing on it and of course from there she gets on the counter. I have to close the door most of the day, so she doesn't whine and want to get in the bath.

Avery is going through a little bit of a change and I am not sure how to handle it. This is such a fun age, but at the same time on of the hardest so far. She is throwing fits when she doesn't' get her way and is wanting to do everything by herself. Her emotions are getting the best of her these days. She is saying more words everyday, but still we can't quite communicate yet of what she wants and I think that is why she is getting frustrated. I am still trying to figure out how to handle the tantrums, but with the help of all the parenting books hopefully I will be an expert soon. So I will take any suggestions anyone has. Even though this is a hard age I love how curious she is. She is trying to repeat every word I say and wants to know everything that is around her. She is getting so big and most of all so smart!!!







Posted by Picasa

No comments: