On Wednesday we headed down to my friend Noelles house for some good play time. Well mostly fun play time for the kids, but some good chatting time for Noelle and I. Toa and Avery were so cute playing together and chasing each other around the house. We put the kids on the couch for some picture time. Getting pictures of our busy kids was quite a chore, but we tried. Noelle put the cat on the couch with them and Maeva and Avery just loved and snuggled the kitty. Noelle and I had our little fun singing oakcrest songs to the kids and we even did actions.. we are good at making fools of ourselves, but our kids don't know that yet. They loved the songs and just giggled the whole time. Thanks Noelle for letting us come over and play.
4 years ago






1 comment:
Thanks for coming!! I had lots of fun! I loved singing the songs! We have ALWAYS been good at making fools of ourselves, that is why we have so much fun! Tamatoa keeps asking me to sing the German Doctor! ha ha ha!
Post a Comment