Monday, April 19, 2010

New hairdo!


Posted by PicasaAvery's hair has taken forever to grow, but the other day I finally got her hair in two pigtails. She looked so cute in her new hairdo and of course I had to take pictures. Avery hates headbands or bows in hair, so I was happy to get her hair up. Her hair is still short, but at least its growing. The hair in the back is growing faster than all the rest, so it looks like she has a mullet!! Hopefully someday it will be longer, so I can do some fun stuff with. Till then we will just try to make it look cute!!

4 comments:

Mannly Painting Warranty said...

Oh! Cute pig tails! I'm seriously surprised that she sat still long enough for you to put them in. She looks darling, as always!

Jenn and Brandon said...

Whoops-a-doodle...it's Jenn...not Mannly Painting Warranty.

Nicole said...

I have so many pictures of Brooklyn with hair like that! So cute. The mullet will grow...eventually!

wishesUT said...

Looks very cute! Soon you'll be able to do all kinds of cute things with it and I'm sure you will.