Thursday, May 27, 2010

Say goodbye to the mullet!

MY FIRST HAIRCUT


So Avery's hair does not grow on the sides, so she has a mullet for awhile now. Brett and finally decided it was time to make it all even. Last night Avery had her first haircut. She did so good and it made me realize how grown up she is getting. It was so sad to see her curls all gone, but she still looks cute. Lets hope cutting it off will make it grow!!! Brett also took his turn cutting her hair..so cute!! It seems so short now, but at least the mullet is gone. Align Center










Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

AngiDe said...

I know what you mean about cutting off those baby curls... so sad. But she still looks super cute!

xo

Jenn and Brandon said...

It seems like forever since I've seen Avery! I can't wait to see her haircut too! See you tonight!

Kendal and Kendra said...

Oh so cute! I want to see the new do!