Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Bowling!

Avery found her Halloween costume once again, and of course wanted to get it right on. She also found her boots, and surprisingly put them on the right foot. The bow she is wearing was also her choice..love how she matches so good!!

She loves playing with her new princesses that she got from Santa. Its so cute to see her play with her little princesses. The other day I was playing with her and I was pretending they were talking to each other. She has now picked that up and had Ariel and Cinderella facing each other and she would say "want to come play with me." It was the cutest thing ever!!

Her absolute favorite game to play is her Princess bowling set. When she successfully knocks them all done she cheers and says Wahoo!!! It was especially funny that day because of her little outfit and her cheering positions. I love the one where it looks like she is doing a cheer leading move. This girl is a natural born dancer!

No comments: