Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas morning

Christmas morning couldn't come fast enough. Avery slept in until 930 and Brett and I were so anxious to start. As soon as she woke up we ran into her room and said Santa came and she just lit up!!

The first thing she saw was her bike, and she ran right up to and said my bike! She wanted to ride it right then. She was grinning from ear to ear! We took a few rides around the house and i tried to teach her how to pedal..still a little hard, but hopefully someday she will get it.

Her first present she opened was a dress that says princess on the front. She was screaming with excitement, and she did not waste any time. She started taking off her pajamas and wanted to put it on right then and there. Oh how a dress can make a little girl so happy. Santa knows exactly what Avery wanted!!

Avery opened a few more, and then she was done. So we all opened a few from Santa. I was most excited about our blog book we finally printed our first one, and I love it!! So fun to have book to remember our first year with Avery.

Brett got some new jeans, and belt. He has had the same brown belt for 8 years, so it was about time he got a new one. I got some new boots and the new Rascal flats cd!! Wayne gave us new pillows and Avery got a unicorn pillow pet.

We finally got Avery excited about opening a few more presents. Once she opened her dress up shoes it was all over after that. She was having so much fun putting them on and modeling for us. That's all she needed shoes and a dress and she was one happy girl!! Soon Brett and I had to start opening presents for her.

No comments: