Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve was spent with Brett's family this year. We had our first annual ugly sweater contest. Everyone looked so funny, and Debbie even dressed up for the occasion. I hope this is a yearly tradition. Soon after pictures everyone took their sweaters off, but it was fun while it lasted.





After dinner we did our first Muir nativity. Avery was suppose to be Mary, but she was not to happy and didn't want to cooperate. Cheryl filled in and Avery was happy to hold the star. Jennah was our baby Jesus and was so good. Jenn was the narrator and even got everyone to sing (now that's a miracle if I saw one).

After we opened presents and we always get spoiled! Avery was not too interested in presents all she wanted to do was watch Shrek (her current favorite movie). She was not a happy camper , but at least Boston enjoyed the presents. Avery got a trampoline, pajamas, clothes, movies and a coat. Every year Grandma gives the kids a keepsake this year she gave her Rudolph's bells with a cute little poem.

After presents a few of us played "things" a family favorite! Then Avery perked right up because she was able to watch Tinkerbell. She got a hold of Jennah's bow and loved wearing it..she looked so cute!! I almost forgot Brett and I got a camera from his parents. The best present ever since I lost mine awhile ago. We had such a great night and started some fun traditions. We had to hurry home so Santa could come to our house..

No comments: