Saturday, March 26, 2011

Birthdays

On St. Patrick's Day we have two birthdays Andrew and Wayne. So I invited Jenny's family over for pizza and cake. Evie and Stratton came over a little early to play with Avery, so I could get ready for the party.

The girls got dressed up, so we had a little photo shoot. Stratton was getting the girls to smile and laugh for the pictures..Avery thinks he is the funniest person ever! Stratton couldn't get away without me getting him in on the photo shoot.



The bottom picture is all the March birthdays. Evie-March 13th, Andrew and Wayne the 17th and Brett March 26th.

Jenny made a yummy homemade cake and we finished off with the birthday boys opening there presents. To end our party we played Texas holdem its a poker game that everyone knew how to play expect for Brett and I . I guess we don't get out much!! Stratton who is 7 was an expert at the game and was killing everyone. It was pretty funny to watch..kids these days are so much smarter! Happy Birthday Andrew and Wayne.

No comments: