We started our next family day with lunch with Grandma. We went to Litza's Pizza in Salt Lake I had never been so I was excited to try something new. Avery always gets excited to see Grandma! We had such a great time catching up and stuffing our faces. Avery loved the pizza and especially the garlic bread. Thanks Grandma for lunch!
That night we went swimming. There is a place in Layton called Surf n' Swim and we have been told forever by locals that we need to try it out. In the winter they put a big bubble over it, so you can enjoy it when its freezing outside. The water was so warm which was nice. So its just one big pool, and every 20 minutes the waves come on. Avery wasn't sure about the waves at first, but daddy warmed her up to the idea pretty quick. They were jumping the waves and having a blast. We topped the night off with a shake at Artic Circle. Such a fun pool I can't wait to go back.








No comments:
Post a Comment