My neice Evie had her 4th birthday party last Saturday. It was a "Mad Hatter" party. My sister made this cake she is so talented.
Evie was so cute all night. She was dressed up as Alice in wonderland and she looked adorable. I don't know who was happier about the cake Evie or Avery. Avery was cheering when Jenny brought the cake out..she loves cake!!
Evie's face in this is priceless. She was doing the funniest faces all night.
Avery gave her this Strawberry shortcake. She loved it, and she even smells like strawberries.
Here's everyone with their hats. Boy do we have a creative group or what.
Avery loves the tramp that's all she wanted to do all night. I love my camera because now I can capture some pretty funny moments. I love the ones where she is jumping in the air.

Anne was able to be here for her birthday. It was short and sweet, but its always good to see her. We had such a fun night and I can't believe she is 4. We love you Evie!!







No comments:
Post a Comment