Friday, November 21, 2008

3 months!


Avery is 3 months as of last week. She is just growing so fast and getting bigger all the time. She can now hold her head up so good, and loves sitting in her new chair!! She loves for brett and i just to talk to her and loves when we make funny noices. She is so smiley and is trying so hard to talk to us and tell us stories!! She is such a loud vocal baby you always know when she is in the room. She now loves to watch baby einstein movies and it helps keep her entertained while i take a shower or try to blog. She is still so wide eyed as you can tell in all her pictures we know call her boo!!! She has also found her hands she always has them in her mouth and now she just sits and stares at them its so funny to watch. I can't believe she is already 3 months and before you know it she will be 6 months and we will be able to be sealed as a family. We are so excited for that day!I love watching her learn new things being a mom is the greatest gift!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

tanni said...

So cute!!!! I just love reading your blogs about her! She's cute!

**the muirs** said...

She's getting SO big! We need to get one of those chairs for Boston.

Isn't it nice when they can just sit and watch Baby Einsteins? Boston is so mesmerized by it! ha ha

Kendal and Kendra said...

Oh- I love those bumbo chairs! I can't wait til we can get ours out, and have Kaden sit in it! She is so big, and cute! What is this new photo program you are using- I love it!

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

I'm so excited for you to get sealed. The thought almost brings tears to my eyes!!!

The Harris Family said...

This entry made me cry. I can't wait until 6months either. It will be the most beautiful day of your life. we are so happy for you guys you are the best parents and I'm so happy for you.