Thursday, August 20, 2009

Update











Avery is getting so big! and learning so many new things. I just wanted to post all the things she loves lately.
-She loves dolls. She snuggles and talks to them. Its so funny how girls at such a young age love dolls.
-She loves her bath. She now cries when she has to get out. As you can tell in the picture she puts the turtles head in her bath as she crawls around. Its not only in the bath, but she carries stuff in her mouth all day.
-She loves to drive the car. She gets the giggles..so cute!
-Loves to look in the mirror and give herself kisses.
-She is becoming a little walker. She took her first steps a couple of weeks ago, but she is walking all the time yet. Yesterday she took 10 steps, so before we know it she will be cruising around.
-Everyday she becomes more of a talker. I love to hear her cute little voice.
-She now screams when she is done eating or when she needs something. She has quite the scream.
- She is a great sleeper. She goes to bed at 8, and doesn't wake up til 8:30-9. And takes 2 naps a day.
-She loves to be outside, but you really have to watch her because she wants to eat the rocks.
-She still puts everything in her mouth, so I really have to watch her.
-She gives kisses and is a little cuddle bug.
Everyday Avery suprises me. Its so fun to watch her grow and do new things.


4 comments:

Jenn and Brandon said...

Avery is so DANG cute! She looks bigger everytime you post pictures...I guess that means I need to see her more, right?

Kendal and Kendra said...

You guys are sooo cute! When do we get to see you again? Any plans sunday night?
p.s. we got booted off the blog list too! Sweet!

Nicole said...

Love the picture at ALCO! Funny.

wishesUT said...

I can never get over how cute Avery's smiles are. Her smiles just light up whatever room she is in. She's getting so big and can do so many things!