Friday September 17th was Debbie's birthday. When I got there Friday night Avery and Boston were outside playing with Brandon. Uncle Brandon is so cute with them and they just adore him. Most of all they love playing in Brandon's work van. They could play in there for hours and hours.
We finally convinced the kids to come inside for Grandmas birthday party. We had yummy cake and ice cream. Avery always get excited about ice cream and even more excited about the cone. Boston and Avery got pretty messy, but loved every second.
After we put the kids to bed it was time do our craft. Well Jenn and I didn't have time to get anything, so we decided to make a fast trip to Roberts. Its so nice to go with someone, so we can help each other think of ideas..because you know me not crafty at all. We ended up finding pink chalkboard paint, ribbon and we were off to go make our cute craft. When we got back Debbie and Lindsey were done and they turned out super cute. We had such a fun night and better yet my craft turned out so good, now I just got to figure out what to do with it. I am thinking of putting Avery's hair bows in it or putting it in the bathroom with qtips..who knows. I always love hanging out with the Muir girls...never a dull moment.( I forgot my camera, so I copied these from Jenn's blog. Thanks Jenn for always being on top of the picture taking. )








No comments:
Post a Comment