Sunday, September 26, 2010

Night time routine


Posted by PicasaAvery is one funny girl in the bath these days. She loves wearing my moms shower cap and posing for me. She still loves the bath and skips in excitement when its bath time. She loves to sit in the bucket and drink the water. I love bedtime because its time I get to cuddle with my little girl. Our bedtime ritual is take a bath, get jammies on which is quite a chore these days because she wants to run around naked. Brush teeth which she hates, but we do it anyways!! Avery is obsessed with the moon, so I have been taking her outside to see the moon and stars...she loves it and always says pretty moon. Then we say goodnight to the moon, stars and sky. Then we go back inside to read books and then its off to bed. Love my special time with my girl.

No comments: