Thursday, September 9, 2010

Dinosaur Park


Posted by PicasaA few weeks ago we went to the Dinosaur park in Ogden with Angie and Daxton. As soon as we pulled up to the park Avery was super excited to go in, but that was not the case for too long. The very first thing we went to was digging in the sand for dinosaur bones, and she did like that. But as we started walking around the park there is alot of statue dinosaurs that make growling noises, and that just set her off. It scared her too death! she wanted me to hold her the whole time. So with her being scared and all we decided to go over to the playground. That worked for a little while until the lawnmower and weed blowers came on. Avery is so sensitive to noise lately and especially those, so she was for sure not going back into the park to see the dinosaurs. So we stayed at the park the whole time and she loved that at least. She had fun on the swings and climbing on the dinosaur. She is quite the climber these days and is not afraid at all! After we went to lunch at Dylans and had a little time to sit and talk before the kids were ready to go! We had so much fun and hope to get together with Daxton soon.

2 comments:

Kaydee and the boys said...

Oh Becca, I just love looking at pictures of your little one. She's so adorable!! ... and growing up way too fast!!!

The Harris Family said...

cute posts Becca. I just love that little avery!!! and you are such a cute mom. I have her birthday gift and I have had it for a while we just havn't seen you. I need to just take it over to brett at petsmart.