Avery's Halloween costume has to be the best purchase I ever made. After her nap she always wants to put one of her dresses on. That day she wanted to wear her strawberry one and even the tights and hat. I never get sick of seeing her in it because it's just so adorable on her. This girl loves to play dress up, and it just makes having a girl that much more fun. I was getting the vacuum out and she wanted to help me clean. She got one of the attachments out and was cleaning the windows, couch and whatever else she could find. She always wants to help me clean and I guess I will take it while I can. Love watching my little strawberry clean!!
This is my mom's old dining room table that is in the living room until we get rid of it. I always forget about it..so if you know anyone that wants or needs a table send them my way. Avery loves jumping from the table to the couch. Maybe not the safest..but don't worry I am right there watching her. I love my little strawberry and I never get sick of seeing her in it. I don't know how I am going to top next years Halloween costume. This one just fits Avery perfectly.







1 comment:
That's exactly how I feel about Boston's boots! BEST purchase EVER!!! :)
Post a Comment