A couple of weekends ago my niece Ashlyn came to spend the night. We had such a fun weekend! We started the night off with Cafe rio for dinner..we all stuffed ourselves!! Ashlyn and I went to the store for some treats and a movie. We didn't find a movie, but we just watched one on TV.
The next day Brett had to go to work, so us girls went shopping. I took Ashlyn to this really cool consignment store in Farmington. They even have little girl clothes and I found this dress for Avery for only 5 bucks!! Immediately when she saw it she wanted to put it on, and she looked so dang cute in it. We also got that little hair bow to match. After shopping we went to Warrens for lunch. Avery went down for a nap while Ashlyn and I watched Old dogs. Good movie and lots of laughs. We always love having Ashlyn come over and especially Avery. The rest of the night and the next day Avery kept asking for her..so cute!






No comments:
Post a Comment