Monday, February 28, 2011

Snow day with daddy!

On President's day Brett and I both had the day off. We started off the day with more fun in the snow.

Daddy is always fun to play with because he always finds crazy things to do. He made a big pile of snow and him and Avery jumped in it from the hot tub. She loved it and I got the biggest smiles from her..to cute! If you didn't already know Avery loves to be tossed in the air.

I love watching these 2 together. They always have so much fun. She loves her daddy.

Daddy came up with an even better way to have fun. He started building a slide on top of the hot tub. We got a garbage bag and off she went down the slide. She loved it and wanted to do it again and again. After she went she would say daddy's turn and down he went.

He decided he needed to spice it up more. So he built the slide even higher..this time starting from the porch. And down they went again and again. She just giggled and giggled and was having the time of her life. Soon her hands started getting cold, so went inside to warm up. Everyday since she wants to go outside on slide. She did go out a few more times with daddy, but now its melting. I am so glad she got to enjoy the snow this year, but now I want SPRING!

No comments: