Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Snow day

Align CenterLast Sunday it was like Christmas here at our house. We got so much snow that we couldn't even get out of the driveway. I was so excited that Avery could finally play in the snow for the first time this winter. The other times it snowed like this she was sick with a cold. At first she was a little hesitant about walking in the snow, but as soon as she got a hang of it she loved it!

Eventually she sat down in the snow and made herself comfortable. She loved eating the snow, and especially watching Annie eating it too.

I sat her on top of the hot tub, and she just kept eating the snow YUM! I usually hate the snow, but this time I enjoyed it because Avery had so much fun. I guess spring isn't coming anytime soon, so we will enjoy the snow while we can.

1 comment:

Kendal and Kendra said...

You guys are so much fun! LOVE the pictures! Kristin was just telling me about how she has to invite Avery to her birthday! She just loves her!