Last week we met up with some friends at Airborne. Its a huge place with nothing but trampolines. Avery was in heaven! I tried to get her to stay in the little kid area, but she kept disappering to the big kid area. I followed her and Kristen over there and they went crazy. These 2 girls have no fear at all. They were jumping from the platforms onto the trampolines and giggling so hard.
Little Isacc wanted to hang out by us girls. He eventually jumped towards the end. I didn't get pictures of Kaden or Liam, but they were having a blast. This is my new favorite place, so much fun for the kids. Its only 2 dollars an hour and the best part is they get tons of energy out.







1 comment:
Such fun pics! Will you email me a few of them!? Lets go again soon!
Post a Comment