After her nap we went outside to get some pictures in her dress. I tried getting her to stay still and pose, but she was not going for it. I loved her dress on her it fit her perfectly! Thanks Grandma Muir for her dress.
We headed down to Grandma and Grandpa's for more Easter fun. We went for another Easter egg hunt outside. She once again couldn't get enough of searching for the eggs, and she got a ton. The Easter bunny sure knows how to spoil them.
She also got her own little basic with treats and an outfit. Boston and Avery were so much fun this year, and most of all it was so fun to see them so excited!
We tried getting a picture with the all the kids, but Avery and Boston were not going for the idea. At least I got a cute one of Jennah. Avery was entertaining all of us like usual. My friend Denise was able to come join us and its always good to see her. What a AMAZING Easter it couldn't have been any better.










No comments:
Post a Comment