Monday, May 16, 2011

What we have been up to!!

Lately the weather has been so up and down, and that makes all my summer plans go down the drain. I have so many fun ideas and places to take Avery to see, so hopefully the weather will cooperate soon. The few days we have had warm weather Avery and I have taken full advantage. We have been to the park and many walks with Annie..the fresh air is so nice.


One of the first days that it was warm I took Avery in the backyard to have a little fun. I let her get down and dirty, and boy did she! She had so much fun shoveling and raking in the dirt. She even was excited about wearing her new sunglasses..she looked adorable. Its so nice to have a big backyard to play in and explore. She always wants to clean up Annie's poops ,and hopefully that means she will love doing it as one of her chores someday..






Mother's Day was such a nice relaxing day, and that's all thanks to my wonderful husband. He made me breakfast and gave me flowers. Avery was such a good girl all day and gave me lots of hugs and kisses! I couldn't of asked for anything more. I can finally put Avery's hair in 2 pig tails..yeah! The only way I could get her to sit still for 2 seconds, so that I could take pictures was a handful of mm's oh how that works wonders. The other thing that gets Avery to sit still these days is to sing with her. Her new favorite songs are the wheels on the bus, and the birthday song. She loves to sing Happy Birthday to mommy, daddy, grandpa and Annie. I will have to record it sometime its adorable. I love hearing her sing around the house it makes me smile.


That night Brett's family came over for a bbq. Its so funny to watch Jennah stare at Avery in amazement. Avery is loud and sometimes screams or squeals in excitement, and Jennah's eyes get big and she even jumps a little. Avery loves her cousins and always has a blast when they come over. I am so blessed to be a mom to my sweet angel. I am also grateful to all the moms that inspire me to be a better mother.

No comments: