Saturday, May 28, 2011

I am a big girl now!

A few weeks ago we started potty training Avery. The first week she did so good, and I thought she had it down, but I spoke to soon. She got an infection and refused to go potty in the toilet, so we let that pass and then tried again. So the second time around I was a little nervous that it wouldn't work since she was back in diapers for a few days.


She got right back into it and is always so proud of herself when she pees in the potty. She loves her big girl underwear and likes to show them off to everyone. So she gets the concept for #1, but #2 is a whole other ball game. She hates it for some reason and I hope its just a phase. We are so proud of her! She is just growing up so fast. Potty training is bitter sweet, but we just keep chugging along.





Of course after taking pictures in her big girl panties she found one of her favorite outfits. Its starting to get a little short on her, but mini skirts are in these days!


1 comment:

**the muirs** said...

Woo Hoo Avery! What a big girl! Boston is just the opposite...he is completely potty trained on the #2 issue...but #1 is a different story. He hasn't gone #2 in his pants for a couple months now. but he pees in his pants daily! :)