So Avery has her stay at home clothes, and her go bye bye clothes. That is how I have to explain it to her, so we don't have anymore tantrums! She has been into wearing princess dresses or any dress for that matter for a long time. She would wear them everywhere we went if I let her. So I finally had to set a rule that a 3 year old would understand. She is doing better at changing her clothes when we have to leave without getting so upset.
A few weeks ago her Grandma gave her this little dance outfit. Lindsey wore this when she was little. Avery has been obsessed with this outfit, and loves to wear it even when she is napping. She has to wear the ballerina or tap shoes to make the outfit complete.
After her nap with bed head and all. Doesn't she look adorable!
She loves tapping in the kitchen and the cool sound that it makes. I can't wait to put her in dance she will love it.
Avery also has to have her hair done. Lately she has to have 2 ponytails and shoes on to complete the outfit. Pretty much while we are home she is in one of her play dresses. She changes about 5 times a day. Her new obsession the last couple of days is to wear one of her swimsuits underneath. She is one funny little girl.
As a side note we went to her 3 year old well check and she is one healthy little girl. She is one petite girl weighing in at 26 lbs. She is at the 10th percent for her age. We love her small and all. Love you Avery girl.





1 comment:
Wow! That's crazy she is only 26 pounds! I took Jennah last week and she is 23 lbs! Holy Moly!
Post a Comment