Thursday, September 8, 2011

Avery's birthday bash!

On August 13th we celebrated Avery's 3rd birthday. I can't believe my baby is 3! but I am loving this stage its so much fun.


It's so fun to have Avery's birthday in the summer because that means we can be outside! We invited both sides of the family& friends to her birthday this year. We had the birthday bash in Brett's parents backyard. They have tons of yard and so it was perfect for what I had planned. We started off with slip n slides. The kids had a blast and big kids would get going down so fast down the hill! Brett even showed of his slip n slide skills.






The kids couldn't get enough they used on and off all night.


I got Avery dressed up in her birthday costume. She was a little butterfly, and she loved showing it off to everyone. The kids loved playing duck duck goose and most of all chasing eachother around the yard.


My family had so much fun with these at the reunion, so I brought them again. These were the hit of the party at least with the older group!



All day Avery wanted her butterfly cake, so when I brought it out she was ecstatic! She loved everyone singing happy birthday and having the center of attention. She blew out the candles and even clapped for herself. She was one happy girl!!


She got so spoiled from everyone. She got purses, pajamas, books, vtech laptop, bike, and the one she was most excited about 2 new play dresses. Everyone knows what the birthday girl loves the most. She had one magical 3rd birthday..Thanks to everyone who came to celebrate this special day with us.

No comments: