Sunday, September 25, 2011

Last days of sunshine!

We have been spending lots of days at the park. We have this great park by our house and we have been loving it. We have had play dates with her friend Kaden, and on Thursdays Evie comes along too. Even if she doesn't have friends she makes one. She never plays alone at the park and she loves all the new friends she makes.



We don't know how much longer we will have sunshine, so we are taking every opportunity to enjoy being outside. Its so fun to see everyone interact with other kids and be the little social butterfly that she is. Its so cute to hear their little conversations to eachother..I just sit back and laugh.


It's so hard trying to get them to both look at the camera, but at least I tried. They are such cute little cousins. Avery and Evie call eachother sister...so cute! I hope the warm days aren't done anytime soon.

No comments: