A couple of weekends ago we went out for a family night to downtown. We first stopped at the gateway for dinner, and then we were off to Temple square. Avery loves temples, so we thought it would be fun for her to see it up close. She was in total amazement and couldn't stop talking about how pretty it was. She wanted us to keep singing I love to see the temple. We had so much fun walking around the grounds taking pictures.
Their was a bride getting her pictures done. Avery kept asking us if she could go talk to her, and touch her dress. Brett didn't want her to go bug the bride, but I totally should of let her. I love being on the temple grounds its so peaceful. We ended the night at the blue lemon for some yummy dessert.






1 comment:
Oh you totally should have let her...that bride would have loved it!!
Post a Comment