Monday, November 24, 2008

more random pictures!!


I know i just did a post, but i couldn't help myself i have so many
cute pictures and once again i am addicted to picasa its so fun.
Avery loves her bath. She is now splashing and making a mess!!
She especially loves when her daddy gives her bath. I love giving
her a bath with her cute rolls she is getting so chubby i love it!!



This is after she took her bath. She was being so dang cute!!
I love her picture with the one eye closed she is still making
so many funny faces. She is talking and smiling all the time she
is just such a happy girl!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

**the muirs** said...

Avery is just so darn funny! We miss her! You guys need to come down so we can take Boston and Avery to see Santa together! That would be so fun!

Jenn and Brandon said...

Those pictures are so cute! It seems like forever since I've seen her. She is so darling!

Jen said...

I love random pictures AND bathtime! How fun. She is adorable. I love her name too. So cute!

AngiDe said...

I Love the picture of her in her bath towel with it over her head! She is such a cutie pie!!

xoxox

Bethany said...

I need to learn how to use Picasa like that! I had no idea you could even make something on there, just albums of pictures. Fun, I'll have to play with that ")

Kendal and Kendra said...

Ah- so CUTE! I love bath time! Great collages- they look awesome!

tanni said...

awww! becca! i love-love-love all thoses pictures! you guys really are the cutest little family!