Last week Brett had a day off during the week, so we decided to get out and enjoy some family time. We went to see Grandma Muir at work and she treated us to lunch. We went to the Lion house and had a yummy lunch!!
After lunch we took Avery outside to roam around. Grandma Debbie came for a little bit, but had to go back to work. Thanks for joining us for lunch we will have to come again soon! I love Avery in this picture she got right up on the platform and was dancing around..too cute!
She had so much fun running around and she especially loved playing in the water. She could of stayed for hours!! If we wouldn't of been watching her like a hawk I think she would of jumped in the water. Such a beautiful place to get pictures!! We had such a fun day and can't wait to go back. Its so fun to take Avery places because she gets so excited about everything. She is getting more curious about what things are..its so darling! Everything these days is pretty! We walk outside and she says mommy pretty sky, pretty flowers etc. She is such a girly girl and I just love it. Having a girl is so fun and especially with our little bubbly Avery!







2 comments:
So cute! I love the picture of you and Avery! You look so pretty. Fun to get out of the house and do something a little different!
I also love the picture with you and Avery. She's always adorable and has a great mommmy!
Post a Comment