Evie had a preschool field trip to Black Island farms. My sister couldn't take her, so we were excited to tag along at take her. The weather was perfect, and it made for a perfect day!
Avery was given a carrot to feed the goats. She was in heaven! She laughed so hard when the goat would eat it. She was so sad when the carrot was all gone.
Then they headed off to the slides. They had such a blast I think they played on those for a good hour. After that they went on the train ride. Each one was painted like a farm animal and a guy pulled them from a tractor. I love the little things that get them excited!
Then it was time to go on the hayride to get pumpkins. They take you out into a huge field, and let the kids pick whatever pumpkin they want. Evie and Avery found ones just their size!
They had such a great time,and were so sad to leave. I love this place so many activities for the kids..they can be entertained for hours.









No comments:
Post a Comment