Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Wow! we had the best Halloween yet, and top of it all I got a little camera happy!!


The night was perfect! I haven't seen this good of weather on Halloween for a long time. Avery was so excited this year, and totally got what was coming. She was a cowgirl this year, and Annie was her horse. Wayne even dressed up in his cowboy clothes and came along for a little while.


We stayed in our neighborhood, and I am so glad we did. This ward was so fun to trick r treat in. First off our neighbor 2 doors down had hot chocolate and hot dogs for everyone. They also played a movie outside..so much fun. There were tons of kids everywhere and so many people decorate their houses. Avery had so much fun running from house to house. People were giving her handfuls of candy, and she had the biggest smile on her face. We trick r treated til 830! and we still didn't need a coat. I love that she is getting the holidays now..it makes me so excited for Christmas this year.
















No comments: