Sunday, November 20, 2011

Cousins

A couple of weekends ago I had Afton and Lila overnight. So I invited Aimee and Jenny's kids as well. It was one loud crazy night, but the kids had a blast!

The girls decided they wanted to dress the boys up! Ashlyn painted their nails and we found skirts and high heels to complete the outfit!! They were such good sports!

The girls had fun pretending to be dogs. They got Annie's leash out and took turns being the dog. They found more fun playing in the shower! It was pure craziness!

We had a little photo shoot. Afton is a natural model! One beautiful girl.

We ended the night with a cousin photo shoot, and then we watch Zookeeper in the theater room. Avery loved having her cousins over..she was in heaven!!

The next morning Lila and Avery had a blast in the bath! They played for hours I had to pry them out. They are such cute little buddies. They then got in their swimsuits and danced around. We are so glad they came to visit.


No comments: