Sunday, November 27, 2011

Rags!


Her blanket is torn up. It has holes everywhere! I have had my neighbor fix it a few times, but it just keeps getting torn. She will not part with it, so this is what we have. This blanket has had lots of love at least!


She can even wear it as a necklace! I finally cut that part off, but now it even looks worse.



I also wanted to give an update on Avery. First off this is her outfit she put on that day. Her pink swimsuit and red bow..she sure knows how to match. At home she does not wear normal clothes her outfits consist of swimsuits or her dress up dresses. She changes about 10 times a day!! She is all girl and I love it.

She is going through such a cute stage. She now has imaginary friends, and they are mostly ones from her favorite tv shows. She first has swiper from Dora, and mean queen from Enchanted to name a couple. When we r playing a game she asks me if they can come play. She will walk a few steps and say "swiper come play with us, and then giggles..then says oh swiper your funny, I love you!! It is the cutest thing ever I get the giggles too!! I guess this is what happens when she is the only child she has to find friends somewhere.


She is still our little performer. She now makes up her own songs and has some of her signature dance moves.


She is a jabber box! She is constantly saying words or phrases that I can't believe she knows. She is so smart! I love everything about it. Her cute little voice, her animations & all the funny things she says to keep us laughing. I need to be better about writing them down.

No comments: