I took the kids to classic skating a few weeks ago, but I am just getting around to posting it. Avery loves bounce houses, and when I found out classic had some I decided to try it out. I am so glad we went, and that Evie and Stratton were able to join us. They had so much fun! There was 5 0r 6 different inflatables that they could switch too. Avery is one brave little girl she would go on the big huge slides with Stratton.
They also had a pirates cove that they loved. They went back and forth to each one for about 3 hours!! I made them stop in between to eat pizza, and then right back to running around. You can also take bikes and scooters on the skating rink, but we forgot ours, but next time we will do that for sure. Its such a fun place I think I want to get a pass. Avery loved every minute and was so sad to leave. What a fun night!







No comments:
Post a Comment