Friday, May 15, 2009

9 months

On Wednesday Avery turned 9 months. I can't believe how fast she is growing and in just a few short months she will be one. She now weighs 17 pounds and is 26 1/2 inches long. She is now standing up on anyone and everything and is such a mover. She now has 5 teeth and boy are they sharp! she pops lids off and can pull any wrapper off. Her favorite toys are water bottles, my keys and we can't forget the socks she carries around with her at all time. She now puckers her lips like a fish; she is so funny to watch crawl and blow kisses. She's now a little jabber box making all sorts of sounds all day. She's still bubbly as ever and always smiling; she brightens up our day and makes us feel so lucky! Each stage just gets better and more exciting. If we could only freeze time and have her stop growing. I don't know if I am ready for her to be a year old. We love you Avery and just love seeing your happy smiling face every morning.

1 comment:

Kendal and Kendra said...

It's official- Kaden outwieghs you lieel girl! I know- big boy! I can't believe Avery is 9 months! Where has the time gone???? I wish we could stop the time too- it goes too fast!