First off let's give kudos to you for being the greatest mother in the world! and I mean that too. I couldn't imagine you loving someone so much the way you do Avery. You truly care so much for her, and want the best for her. I know our Father in Heaven planned for you to be a part of her life, you're a special Mom - even if you take a thousand pictures a day.
I love the way you cherish each moment of motherhood. I love when you laugh and enjoy life's good times. i love your sweet spirit. Could i have asked for a better wife and mother?...definitely not.
Thank you Becca for your amazing work so far. You don't get paid, or even receive a simply 'thanks' for the hard work you do. The Blessings for raising a girl like Avery will be hidden in the small but simply moments in life; her smiles, her dances, her laughter, and when she is old enough to say I love you. I'm going to speak for Avery and say, 'I love you Mommy.'
It makes me so proud to have so much love at home. I know you're the best for Avery and me. I have always known that you were going to make a great mother; you have proven to me that you're a special person for us. Thank Heaven for Moms like you! You see, you're special in so many ways. To my wife and Mother of almost nine months... Thank you, Thank you. You're the greatest, we love you so much!
love,
Brett and Avery aka "stinker-bums"
4 years ago





6 comments:
Oh my...I am tearing up! Good job Brett! It's so important to make Mother's Day special! You guys are darling- and we just love you to death! Happy Mother's Day Becca! You are an AMAZING mom!
Okay, nothing like starting Monday morning before the baby wakes with tears of joy! Great Post Brett! I am so happy for you that you got to celebrate your first Mother's Day as a Mommy this year, Becca! I know you are a GREAT mom! Keep up the amazing work (and we totally love all the pictures, keep 'em coming!).
What a beautiful and sweet tribute!!! I can't believe Brett wrote that ;) Just teasing!
Happy Mothers Day Becca! You deserve the wonderful family that you have!
XOXO
What a sweet post! You guys are so wonderful and a great example of how a family should be--full of love and gratitude!
Ahhh Brett, you bring tears to my eyes. Who knew you were such a poet. You really are a lucky guy Brett, but your girls are pretty lucky to have you too.
This is so sweet! What a great man you have. I know I have not seen you guys since you moved and become parents but I do agree that Becca is amazing mom! You can just tell through how you talk about your precious little girl. Happy Mothers Day, Becca!
Post a Comment