On monday we went to the zoo with Noelle and Toa. It was such a beautiful day and it was so nice to get out and enjoy it. Avery wasn't into the animals, but she did enjoy when I took her on the carousel. She loved just strolling around and watching all the kids running around. She especially loved Toa and couldn't stop smiling and giggling when he was around. Thanks Noelle for inviting me we had such a blast.
Trying to put sunglasses on her, but all she wanted to do was pull them off.
Avery & Toa





2 comments:
We had so much fun too! Toa kept saying Avery's name the whole way home! :) I forgot to take a picture of you and me at the zoo though. :( Next time we will have to get a pic of the cute kids AND cute moms! :)
What fun trip!
I LOVE the new header! And the family pictures on the side! You guys are such a cute family!
XO
Post a Comment