Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Family pictures







































7 comments:

Muir Family said...

So cute!!! I love the one of just the girls.

Shauna said...

I admit, I have been blog stalking you!! Avery is too cute! And I always knew you would be a great mom...I can tell you are just from the pictures! I'm so happy you got to celebrate mother's day this year! So Happy Mother's Day!!

Emily said...

Those turned out so well! I LOVE the one of you and Avery looking at each other with huge smiles--it exudes happiness!

Bethany said...

So so so cute! You look fantastic you know that?! Blonde is really cute on you " )
Avery is the most photogenic baby ever, you could get her on some commercials or postcards you know! ")

Nicole said...

I love them. Love them, love them, love them!!!

Aimee Raddon said...

i just love that cute little munchkins face. I cannot stand being away for her!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is the cutest thing ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she totally looks like brett!!!!!!!!!!
ashlyn

Jenn and Brandon said...

Avery is meant to be model! She has the cutest poses!