Brett finally had a Saturday off, so after I got off work we headed to Salt Lake for some fun family time. I have wanted to go hiking for awhile now, but we didn't have enough time to do a full hike, so we decided to take Annie and go to tanner park.
It was such a beautiful day and was so nice to be able to enjoy it. Avery especially loved being in the little backpack bouncing around it was making her laugh-so cute! She loved watching Annie running around and splashing in the water. We rented the backpack to get a feel for what we want to buy, so we can go hiking more often. Let's just say its good we didn't go on a huge hike because it started hurting our shoulders to bad. Tanner park is a great place to go and the best part it gets Annie all worn out.





4 comments:
Oh- you have to try backpacks out before you biuy them! Some are so good, and others... not so good! I'm glad you guys had fun! YAy for a day off! Lets play soon! Love ya!
I love Tanner Park! I wish we could have met up to go. We have to do sometime before the summer is over. Hope you have a fun weekend.Ü
Where is Tanner Park, and its dog friendly? We need to get out more with Bo, but no where we go in dog friendly.
Her smile just cracks me up. I have to look at your pictures every day. She makes my day and I haven't even met her yet!
Post a Comment