Last night we went to my sisters for Sunday dinner. We had a BBQ it was delicious! We spent the rest of the time playing outside. Stratton and Evie were so cute with Avery they were hugging her and doing everything to make her laugh. While we played the boys had a little basketball game. We also had a family home evening given by Troy and a yummy treat. Thanks guys for a fun night I am looking forward to many more fun times outside.
Good thing we came inside because it started hailing. Brett convinced Haden to run around the house in the hail.. that's my hubby always wanting to do crazy things. They were only out there for a couple of minutes and they were soaked.
I put Avery on the grass and as you can tell she hated it. I know someday she will like it, but until then I guess we will just keep her on the blanket.
This is Avery's favorite person in the world her cousin Stratton. He is the one that can get her to giggle like no one else. She lights up when he is around and she never stops smiling. My sister always says maybe they knew each other in heaven. Stratton loves playing with her too. He reads to her, crawls around with her and loves to copy whatever she does. Not only does Avery love him to pieces I think Stratton feels the same about her. Avery is so blessed with so many cousins that adore her.






3 comments:
Looks like a fun BBQ! The weather was so great... before all the rain! We were out when it started pouring too! I can't wait for warmer weather so we can be out all the time!
What a fun time! Family is great. Tell Jenny and Troy hi for me when you see them again!
What a fun Sunday! Was that hail not CRAZY! I love your little Avery, it makes me want another little girl. They grow up so fast. Emma also is not so sure about the grass. :( Maybe they will grow out of it right?
Post a Comment