On Monday Boston turned one. We were invited to his birthday party for fun in the sun. Too bad the weather wasn't cooperating, but at least it let up so we could swim. The funnest part was to watch the kids play. Pat & Heidi came and brought their little boy G.K. he is only 3 weeks older than Avery and they were so funny together. They both were obsessed with playing with the water bottles and trying to steal it from each other-so hilarious. G.K. kept wanting to grab Avery and bite her head,and she didn't seem to mind. At least she wasn't the one being the bully this time. I was surprised she wasn't grabbing him she usually is the one bugging the boys.
Boston had so much fun opening his presents and especially digging into his cake. He just went right in not even hesitating. He loved it and made a huge mess! I can't believe he is a year old how time flies. He is such a cute boy and I am so happy that Avery has a cousin so close in age.
They will have many fun times together.
After the birthday festivities we headed outside to swim. Avery enjoyed it for a little bit until she got hungry and I had to take her out. As soon as I was done feeding her I put her back in and this time she was not a happy camper. I think getting back in was just too cold! At least we had fun entertainment while being out of the pool. Brett decided to get into Avery's float and do a little diving. I can't believe his legs fit in that-what a funny husband I have. He was doing funny dives and making us all laugh.. no dull moment with my hubby. We had such a fun night and we are excited for many more birthdays with cousin Boston.








5 comments:
ok that is is the funniest thing i have ever seen! oh how i miss brett..i love how hard he would make us all laugh! CLASSIC!!! u are a lucky girl becca!!! I still cannot stop laughing at those pictures..cause i can only imagine how funny that would have been! i am soo excited to hopefully see you!
Cute pictures! Where did you get the crab? That's so cute! I bet Dax would love it!
I can see why you married your husband! He is so silly!
Very cute and so fun! Brett makes me laugh, he is a goof ball in the best way " )
Hey I don't want to be annoying so please don't think that I am "/... I was wondering if you were able to find that ovu. machine? It is close to the time that I would need to start it, so I was just curious " ) THank you so much!
Those pictures of brett- priceless. I am laughing so hard right now! I'm so glad you posted them! YAY! Let's get together soon! Swimming day?
Post a Comment