Thursday, June 25, 2009

My new outfit!!


When I was in Portland Shauna and I went shopping at the outlets. I found so many cute clothes for Avery she is so fun to shop for. Shauna bought her this outfit, and I promised I would take some pictures for her to see how cute she is in it. This has to be my favorite outfit on her. Thanks again Shauna I hope you enjoy these photos.

7 comments:

crazymamma said...

AWWWWW OK SOOO ADORABLE! I cant even stand how cute she is in it! i sooo wish i was there tickling her in her cute little outfit! She is totally working it for the camera too..soo cute! that was soo FUN to be able to buy a cute girl outfit..I love it! we miss you already and conner keeps asking for sushi..hahahaha!

tanni said...

aw! she looks super cute in that outfit! she is just adorable herself!

Kaydee and the boys said...

Oh Shauna... what a sweetheart. Avery looks so cute I want to squeeze her.

Gary and Jenessa said...

Oh she is just so cute! She is gettin so big too! I love that cute litte outfit!

Kendal and Kendra said...

Way cute! I miss that little girl!

Natasha said...

Looks like you guys have been up to lots of summer fun. I love your pictures of Portland, so pretty. And your Avery is so cute. I love her outfit.

Bethany said...

Gosh those pictures of Oregon are beautiful! Avery is the cutest little peanut. I am so glad that I could finally meet her in person and it was really great to see you too! I definetly want to do a dinner with you guys sometime!