Sunday night we headed to our beach house in Manzanita, Oregon. We stopped in a cute little quaint town called Cannon Beach on the way. It has cute little shops and the best places to eat. It was only 20 minutes from where we were staying. Our beach house was amazing the whole upstairs had huge windows, and had the most beautiful view ever. Right when we got there we went down to the beach. The pictures below are from that night, and all I could keep saying is wow this is so beautiful i never want to leave. We spent the rest of the night playing games and and enjoying the view from the beach house.
The next day we spent more time at the beach looking for shells and the weather was perfect. It was such a sunny day, so we spent the rest of the morning sitting outside on the deck. In the afternoon we headed back to cannon beach to do a little shopping, and we ate the most amazing clam chowder ever!! The beach house was great and I wish we could of stayed there forever.
On tuesday I was able to catch up with my friend Shauna. We went to high school together, but havent' seen eachother for 8 years. We re connected on facebook and I found out she lived only 15 minutes from my sister. She came got me in the morning and we headed off to go shopping at the outlets. We had so much fun catching up on our lives. She has two boys they are so cute and have the funnest little personalities. I am so glad I was able to meet them. Shauna it was so good to see you, and I hope it won't be the last. Hopefully next year I can bring Brett and Avery along. Portland was a great vacation, and I am so glad I was able to go. Brett thanks so much for letting me go, and taking such good care of our little girl.










3 comments:
I've been blog catching up and actually leaving comments again now that I have time! Cute picts of your vaca! Congrats to Anne, what a huge accomplishment! Thats fun that you got to see Shauna! good times there im sure :) now back to reality....out of the cloud of vacationinig....gotta love that. Tell Brett and Avery hello and hugsfrom us! Good to see all is going well for you guys!
You just made me SUPER homesick! I LOVE the Oregon Coast! Did you eat the clam chowder at Moe's? Oh my heavens, the coast is the best stress reliever in the WORLD! I'm so jealous, but super glad that there is someone else that can understand. ;) I think we should push for a Muir family vacation there!
WOOHOO!!! i love the pictures!! seriously that is why i love living in oregon! You just cant beat the beauty this place has to offer!! It really was sooo good to see you and i cant wait until we can see you again. My boys have asked about u acutally! kinda cute..next year would be soo fun to have u and brett and avery come out..she will be running around and it would be soo much fun! you guys are welcome anytime! tell brett hi and give that little girl a HUGE KISS!!
Post a Comment