Tuesday, June 9, 2009

More summer fun..

Last Thursday my friend Laci invited us to go swimming at her parent's pool. It was so nice to get outside. It wasn't very warm outside, but the pool was like 90 degrees so it was all worth it. Avery loved the crab float and Kaden especially loved turning her around in it. Thanks Laci for inviting us, and we hope to have many more days swimming this summer.

On Sunday we went to Kendra & Kendal's for dinner. While the boys were finishing dinner we went outside with the kids. It was the first time I put Avery in a swing, and she loved it. She was making so many funny faces... We spent the rest of the night enjoying a yummy dinner and enjoying each others company. It was such a nice day to spend outside and let the kids play. Thanks guys for such a fun night.

Last week we went to visit one of my friends I grew up with. Carina was in my ward growing, but she moved in 4th grade. We have re connected on facebook and decided to get together. We went to her house in Lehi to let the kids play and catch up. It was so fun to reminisce about the old days and to catch up on what is new in our lives now. She has 3 cute kids and is such a cute mom. He little girl Sienna is only 2 months younger than Avery. We wish we lived closer, so they could play when they start running around. Thanks Carina for such a fun afternoon I hope we can get together again soon.


4 comments:

Carina said...

It was so fun seeing you. Thank you so much for coming all the way to my house. We for sure have to get together again soon! There are some great homes in our neighborhood for sale if you really want to come live by us:) Next time I'll have to come your way.

Kaydee and the boys said...

I just love love love that little one's smile!! It looks like she had a blast!! We need to get together... (mostly so I can hug that little one of yours) kaydeegehrke111@hotmail.com

Kendal and Kendra said...

Those are all way cute pictures! I love Avery in the crab floaty! Awesome! So fun to see you guys!

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

Swings are so much fun for the first hour. After that, I want a break from pushing them! Avery has such a darling smile!