Sunday, September 26, 2010

Looking back.....

So Jenn and Brandon are also adopting a little girl and she will be making her arrival any minute. I am so excited for them and I can't wait to meet their little miracle. It has made me reflect back on the day we were able to bring her home from Virginia. I was looking back through old posts and realized I didn't have any pictures of us at the airport, so luckily I looked at Jenn's blog and found some. We had spent time in Virginia as most of you know, and that was such a special time, but bringing her home was so exciting. Its so weird to look at the picture of Avery and I..she was so tiny!!

Look at that cute smile..she still smiles from ear to ear!!!

Brett's family met us at the airport and were so excited to meet her. They just fell in love just like we did. I just wanted to post these pictures so I never forget, and most of all so Avery can see them someday. Now that Jenn and Brandon are awaiting the arrival of their little girl. I just get chills thinking about what special moments/memories they are going to make. I am so thankful for these moments that bring me back to how lucky I am to have Avery in my life.


3 comments:

Jenny said...

What happy memories! Avery is such a blessing to all of us. I am so happy for Brandon and Jenn, keep us posted!!

Kendal and Kendra said...

What an amazing time. Bringing Kristin home will be one of my most favorite days ever! Such a cute picture of you holding Avery!

Melissa & DJ said...

Such a great moment! I have friends who have built their families through adoption. Such a special occasion! You guys are amazing parents.