Thursday, October 7, 2010

The happenings....

My little brother graduated from fashion school, and of course we had to celebrate. Danny and Heather had us over for a fashion party. Avery and I didn't dress up, but it was fun to see everyone else in their attire. My brother Jason was dressed the best! He was wearing Aleese's pants and shirt and boy is he skinny! Everyone had to do a catwalk..it was so entertaining. I love this picture of Mitch flying through the air! It was such a fun night. I am so excited because Mitch is moving back from L.A.

The last couple of weeks have been such nice weather, and so Avery and I have taken every chance to be outside. We went to the duck park with Daxton and fed the ducks and had a picnic. Such a fun park and so much area for the kids to run around.

We have also spent lots of time at the park. This is my favorite park to take her to and its just right down the road. Last week Kaden joined us and they had so much fun together after we took the kids to chick-fil-a..I am so sad to see summer go away we just love being outside. I am going to have to come up with some fun winter activities to do in the house.
Last week we took Avery on the front runner and it was the first time for all of us. She loved it and the best part is she didn't have to be in a carseat, so she just ran up and down the aisles..so much fun. I got some really cute pictures, but somewhere between the front runner and trax I lost my camera. I was so mad and even more mad that no one has turned it in..why can't people be honest and not steal..so not cool. We rode the trax to 4 south and then walked Spaghetti factory in Trolley square. We had a gift certificate there and Avery loves pasta, so it was perfect!! She loved riding on the train and was so sad to get off. It was a fun family night, but was a long night. We left Layton at 445 and didn't get back til about 9, so we were pooped! Well we will have to go again, so next time I can get pictures, so that we have proof that we were there.
I have a list of things I want to do with Avery before it gets cold. We have marked a few things off the list, but we still have some more to go. Lets hope we have nice weather for a little bit longer! But I am excited for fall such fun things to do..picking pumpkins, Halloween etc!!

No comments: